The Ferrer Fund is underway and is vital for the growth and development of our church and school. This year’s theme is “Shaping Christian Leaders for a Brighter Tomorrow”
Our goal is to raise $200,000 that will directly support the four pillars of our parish:
SPIRITUALITY, COMMUNITY, ACADEMICS, and SERVICE.
Your donation makes an investment in the lives of the future leaders of our Catholic Church. Contributions make an immediate and significant impact on the quality of student life and the parish.
Resources from the Ferrer Fund are applied across the board to:
- Attract and retain high-caliber faculty
- Utilize the best curriculum resources available
- Enhance technology
- Support and expand our ministry programs
- Maintain a clean, hospitable and safe parish environment.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US KEEP OUR SCHOOL WORKING & STRONG
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Dan Siller, Director of Stewardship & Development at (561) 276-6892 or email@example.com
Ways to Give:
1. Make a One-Time GiftDonate or Pledge by Check: Donation envelopes are available in church or at the parish office. Please make checks payable to: St.Vincent Ferrer Church Memo: The Ferrer Fund. To Donate or Pledge Online by Credit Card: Click Here.
2. Pledge and make your gift in installments to be paid throughout the course of the campaign.
3. Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program or Dollars for Volunteer Service Hours?
4. Gift of Stock Transfer
All contributions will be acknowledged in The Ferrer Fund Annual Report.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by the IRS. St. Vincent Ferrer Church and School is a tax-exempt organization as described in 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID 59-1026336). An acknowledgment of your contribution to St. Vincent Ferrer Church is provided pursuant to section 170(g)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code.